Hello...
As of now my plans for my trip to London is getting arranged and I am still very excited about it actually happening!!! One plan includes even making a trip to Paris and Wales!!!
I am going to the braves game on May 31st with my parents!! Excited to be going and watch the Atlanta Braves in person!!! We got seats on the side of the 3rd base so hopefully Chipper will be doing good and will not be injured when we go!!!
As for my girls weekend plans it is still being planned but we are all leaning toward the last weekend of July. Will have to wait for a while but hopefully it will be worth it!!!
I am even hoping to make a visit to my Grandma Jody's hometown to spend some time with her and relatives. I will also be aiming toward getting a quilt made by (Great) Aunt Sis and one of her daughters. They have been sewing/quilting all my life (and I am sure much longer) and they will be making a quilt with my Phi Mu t-shirts!!! Will surely upload pictures once it is completed!!!
Thats it for now but will hopefully add a new post before I leave for my flight across the pond!!!
I am so excited about your upcoming adventures! I cannot wait to catch up and hear about all of the sweet moments!
ReplyDeletePraying for you dear one.