The past month I have been sleeping in, relaxing, and attempting to organize and exercise some too. I did well with the exercising for about a week and a half but am slacking at the moment. Can't hardly believe it but my trip to London is less than a week away!!! Very excited but I still have to pack. I have started packing here and there but not finished completely yet. Last time I flew was in March of 2008 to San Diego/LA with my mom and my last time flying solo was October 2006 to Chicago for the wedding of one of my cousins. Not too scared of the flight to UK due to the fact that I have been there before....6 years ago exactly actually. But that time I was with my whole family, my grandparents and the Ross family (a total around 13 people). I have also been trying to make some progress into applying to become a substitute teacher in Cherokee County (of GA). I am sure that it is not that hard, but filling out forms are always alarming to me and seem complicated. Pleae pray that all go smoothly in the coming days/weeks to be able to have some type of a job this fall!
Well that is all for now, folks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment