Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's been awhile...

The title is absolutely true...it has been awhile since I have published a post! To catch you up for what I have done over the last month and a half I will start with saying that I had a wonderful time on my trip to Europe in mid June! Loved being back in London, quickly felt that I was a local once getting used to the underground tube! Paris was okay. Love the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Basilique du Sacre-Coeur were decent but besides that I was not as impressed as I thought I was going to be. Loved visiting Conwy, Wales and the Lake District in Northern England. Overall, it was a great adventure!!! Then 4th of July quickly approached and I had fun at the Atlanta National Golf Club (I think it was my families third or fourth time that we have been going to for the special day in USA.) It is so fun to see my niece (especially her) and nephew and their excitement of seeing the fireworks!! Katelyn, my niece has loved and handled the big boom sound and bright colors that is the result product ever since she was one month old on the fourth of July in 2008!!  Recently I officially started the process of actually unpacking and organizing the several boxes filled with a variety of college stuff...I hope to finish it this week...finally!! I just got back from a fun weekend visiting JSU friends!!! Let me just say that my dear friend, Katerri and I had some hilarious moments (involving making our first charcoal grilled burgers....or shall I say attempting to and making our first tie-dye shirts...and had success on making those...and have already made plans of making more on Friday!!) Well I guess I will call it quits on typing and will include related photos! Enjoy! 







Above: London 2012 Olympic Stadium; Me, My sister, and My brother-in-law


Above: Waiting on the tube from Holloway











Above: Conwy Castle, Wales





Above: Taking a break while hiking at Lake District 


Above: Ecstatic reaction at the beginning


Above: Plan B...McDonald's...

Well, there you go! I hope you enjoyed the photos!! While uploading them I remembered some other topics I could include but I decided to take a break and aim toward blogging again through out the week. I guess we will have to wait and see if I am more successful than previously!!!



1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! An update!! LOVE LOVE the pixs of your trip! Beautiful countryside!!
    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete