Additional plans I hope to officially fit in this summer is a girls' weekend, sorority sister wedding, a trip down to Ft. Walton/Destin, Florida, going to some braves game, and getting my wisdom teeth taken out...(yeah that last one is not really enjoyable...but o well).
Some friends of mine from JSU and I are trying to schedule a weekend involving them coming and visiting my home town. This includes having a night filled with wii activities, going to a braves game, going to the Varsity (my requirement for people that visit at my house...I actually haven't told them about it yet but will soon enough...hehe), going to Six Flags. Well that is all that we have really discussed about so far and we have not chosen the official weekend yet but I think it will be a great one whenever that may be!
Near the end of June one my dear Phi Mu sisters is getting married around Birmingham and I look forward witnessing their marriage.
The past two summers I have been given the greatest experience of attending the Summer Beach Project that is provided through Campus Outreach. And as these coming weeks have been the preparation weeks before heading down to Ft. Walton/Destin, Florida where I lived, worked, and strengthened my relationship with Jesus Christ. I am starting to miss that experience from all the great memories that I will cherish for years to come. Due to that I am hoping to be able to make a visit down at the good ole' Sandman Motel, Whataburger, the beach, and more!!!
While their is hopes to make it out to a braves game with my girl friends this summer, I also hope to go to another game or two!
And finally, I hope to squeeze in a week or two that includes my wisdom teeth to be taken out. I went to the dentist during spring break and she recommended getting them taken out. I have discussed with my parents and it seems appropriate to take them out the sooner the better. I always wished that I would be one of the lucky ducks that would never have to have them removed but o well.
Well I guess that is it for now but I will leave you with a few pictures from my time at SBP!!! Enjoy!
Above: A picture taken of me before heading to work at Whataburger in Destin right over the bridge from Ft. Walton in 2009
Above: Me and Kate, one great leader that I got know summer 2009
Above: Me, Katelyn, and Jill Rae on a boat road around the harbor with our whole group. Katelyn and I lived in the same room, were in the same small group, and worked together at Whataburger...we have become dear friends. Jill Rae is one of my dear friends from JSU who has been at SBP several times!
Above: The entire JSU crew eating at Joe's Crab Shack SBP 2009
Above: A close up picture of a portion of good ole' Sandman with the JSU banner hung up.
Above: 4 of my roommates summer of 2010. We were all dressed up as super heroes for one of the many fun group "mixers". Plus a small view of the kind of rooms we call home while at Sandman.
Above: Jill Rae, Courtney, and I (all JSU girls) taking pictures at the beach right across the parking lot from our home sweet home along with most of the other girls taking beach photos together summer of 2010!


No comments:
Post a Comment