Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm a Graduate!!!

Well, I actually did it. I graduated from Jacksonville State University on April 29th, 2011. The same day the Prince William and Kate got married in London. I am so thankful for all the support that I have received toward acheiving my goal for the past five years. I surely didn't do it alone, and most of all God has been with me step by step. The day of graduation was one wonderful day...could not get that much better than I imagined. Weather was perfect despite the tragedy that occured in Tuscaloosa and all around the south through unexpectable tornados. May we all continue to pray and support the clean up of the effected areas. 


But in the lighter side, one of my main mega graduation gifts is a two-week trip to London to visit my sister and brother-in-law. My parents purchased my tickets that include a round trip to London and a flight home that will take me to Boston to take a conecting flight back to Atlanta. Plus, we have already purchased tickets for a Eurostar trip to Paris and hopefully squeeze in a few days in Wales as well!!! I am looking forward to the trip and am already making my list of places to go and things to do while I am there! 


Well lets all for now... but hope everyone is having a great start the the month of May!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment