Hello friends! I hope you have been having a great day! I have been having a wonderful day myself! First and foremost want to thank Jesus Christ for becoming alive after the crucifixion of our sins! Went to church with my mom, dad, grandma, and sister. Then we went at ate some delicious Italian food (that has kind of become an Easter tradition due to eating at the same place last year!) Then we returned home where I took a nap...oh how much I enjoyed the nap! Then my parents/grandma and myself went to spend some time with my niece and nephew (and my sister and brother-in-law a.k.a. mom and dad but once a child is born all the attention is direct to the child!!) :) Most of us went to the neighborhood park for about an hour that even involved me swinging for the first time over at least 7 years. While it was fun to act like a kid again it wasn't quite the same as I recall the "good days". Then we returned home again and watched the end of the Braves vs. Giants game. Was tied up 6-6 at the end of the 9th inning. Top of the 10th braves got 3 runs and won the game with a great finish of the bottom of the inning!!! Very glad that they were able to win all three games against the 2010 World Series Champions (the SF Giants)...there is still a hope of having a great season for the braves! Also, I like the new coach/manager that has taken the former Cox position, Gonzalez, he seems to fit right into the group and is doing a pretty good job! Then I watched one of my favorite shows of all time: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition!!! I honestly do not think I will ever get tired of watching it....fun, clean, and inspiring! By the way I would like to point out that you could just call me a true Ty fanatic....I have been a huge fan of him, his works as a carpenter and tv host, and the shows that has been in. Ever since 2000 (11 years ago...) I have loved to watch Trading Spaces on TLC (right after school from 3-4 or 4-5 when I was in middle school) and EM:HE ever since it started airing!!! So, overall my day has been a wonderful one!!! Hope you enjoyed reading a little bit about my life!
Until the next post,
Emily
As a note regarding the time Trading Spaces came on all of a sudden 3:30 - 4:30 popped in my head. I am almost certain that is the actual time it came on...just in case any one was curious! :)
ReplyDelete